Hoi An, Vietnam. Sue Tsang, 2010.


Thursday 22 September 2011

$5 coffee

Where am I, Auckland?? 
I thought they had a cute collection of stuff behind the counter. Kinda organised, collected clutter. I like it. Like every employee has their own wee stamp on the place. I think that's important. I'm a big fan. 

Meanwhile, $5 coffees! So, extra for soya milk (fair enough); extra for take away cups... I agree with the principle, save the world yup, but what about saving pennies!?? $0.50 is still money! Would they serve me coffee if I brought in my own mug because I would do that. Probably. If it wasn't raining. And if I wasn't in a rush because then it might spill over the sides. It would get cold faster too. Gosh. They have a monopoly on my take away options. Carrying a mug of coffee down K Road probably wouldn't be that unusual though... What's good K Road?!?

Hey,  if you can guess where that photo was taken I will buy you a coffee.

Bring a mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment