Hoi An, Vietnam. Sue Tsang, 2010.


Thursday 21 July 2011

Photo Thursday: Glasgow

Glasgow gets such a bad rep but it's one of my favourite places in the world.

I went to university there, made ace friends, and had heaps of good times.  It's July.  It should be summer, and sunny!  I can't get used to this.

I miss hanging out in Kelvingrove Park on a sunny day.  On the big hill with pals, and the rest of the Westend.  Everyone would chill on that hill.  Drinking, chatting, and waving at the polis.  I miss the Westend in general.  I found these photos on my phone so I thought I would share.

The Kelvin 
Love this. I think these guys were singing out their window
Great Western Road
- It's Winter in Auckland. They don't have central heating here... 
I did not pack for a winter in NZ when I left on my trip but this working holiday visa. It's working out okay eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment