Hoi An, Vietnam. Sue Tsang, 2010.


Thursday 21 April 2011

Photo Thursday

I have been slacking with my blog which is a real shame because I have a lot to talk about. I have a real life job now here in Auckland. Communications Manager. Oh yeah! Marketing stuff, is that a fancy way of saying marketing? Not sure. It has kinda taken over my life, but not really. The last 7 months have kinda been just one big weekend so its good to be back working...


After the longest time, my working holiday visa finally came through. I had to get a chest x-ray because I had spent 3 months of more in TB countries on my way here. Fair enough. I got the original one in Melbourne but of course the radiologist didn't do his paperwork correctly so this meant more time, and more money and lots of waiting! But finally, I can legally work here.

It was granted on the date of my original flight home... Weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment