Hoi An, Vietnam. Sue Tsang, 2010.


Tuesday 14 December 2010

Coffee?

Vietnamese coffee

We've been on quite a few over night sleeper buses here in Vietnam. The rides are bumpy, and well, you don't get that much sleep. The coffee is good though. This stuff would kick start a corpse.

You have to wait a few moments for the coffee to filter through.
The first one I had was black. Very strong. The next day I decided to try it with condensed milk and it taste like Kahlua or Baileys. Creamy but also sickly sweet. When you ask for sugar they load it with the stuff. Spoon, spoon, spoon. Tastes good.

I just bought a bag of weasel coffee. I'd heard of cat coffee before but I think its the same same. I'll have to wait til I get home to try it though unless I come across it again on my travels. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment